Below are just a few 6 star Luxury Cruise Lines that offer Incentive Travel. All the luxury Cruise Lines, RiverBoat Cruise Lines, Small Yachts and Ships listed on this site offer Incentive Travel for companies that are looking to reward their clients or employees.
For more information on Corporate, Charters, Incentive Travel, please call Cruises-Luxury Only 1-866-333-5355.
We will oversea every detail.
Why A Cruise?
Why host your meeting or incentive on a cruise? From the excitement of travel to the luxurious facilities, a cruise offers the entire package. In addition, costs are easier to control on a cruise. Unlike most hotels, our cruise fares are all-inclusive: meals, gratuities, entertainment, room service, beverages - virtually everything is included in the price.
Unlike most land-based resorts, a cruise has no hidden fees or extra charges. No hotel tax added to the bottom line. No charge for a catered luncheon. No charge for 24-hour room service. No charge for coffee breakout sessions, show-stopping entertainment, and late-night snacks. With all-inclusive pricing, your budget is kept under control. And in a self-contained environment, guests are more likely to attend functions and network with colleagues
Whether you're planning a business meeting or an incentive program, the intimate 6-star ships provide the perfect destination. In an atmosphere that is elegant yet friendly, upscale but not uptight, you receive exclusivity, luxury and the kind of one-on-one pampering no mass market vessel or resort can possibly provide. And you will also enjoy an unmatched level of personal service from our dedicated charter and incentive staff, seasoned professionals with more experience than anyone else in the industry.
Why cruise with Regent Seven Seas Cruises?
Spacious, oceanview suites, all-inclusive amenities and intriguing destinations await your guests, and they will only have to unpack once. In between calls at smaller, less-traveled to ports, take advantage of our full-ship meeting and conference capabilities. Or reward your guests with a myriad of onboard activities, from spa treatments to cocktail parties on the bridge. With your choice of intimately-sized, 6-star vessels, Regent can luxuriously accommodate all your guests for an incentive group or charter in a truly unique setting.
A cruise with RSSC includes:
- All onboard gratuities
- Complimentary beverages, including fine wines and premium spirits, soft drinks, bottled water, coffee and tea served throughout the ship
- Spacious, all-oceanview suites and staterooms, most with private balconies
- In-suite bar setup upon embarkation and Butler service in select suite categories
- In-suite mini bar replenished daily with soft drinks, beer and bottled water
- Single, open-seating dining in all restaurants, with no surcharge for alternative dining venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Full-ship meeting and conference capabilities with complimentary audio/visual equipment
- Luxurious in-suite amenities
In addition, our fleet of luxury vessels offer
- Wireless access throughout the ships
- Luxurious suites/staterooms, including marble-appointed bathrooms, luxury European linens, ample closet space and safe
- Spa by renowned Canyon Ranch
- Fitness center, jogging track and other sporting activities
- Outdoor pool area
- Onboard entertainment featuring production shows, music ensembles and more
- Space rations from 60 to 71.5 - among the highest at sea
- Personal, intuitive service
It works out that it is less expensive to offer an incentive programme at Sea, through one of the Luxury Cruise Lines than at a 5 Star Resort.
Below you will see comparisions.
Crystal Cruises' 17-year, record-breaking status as World's Best is unrivaled among renowned hotels and resorts the world over. The value of taking your meeting to sea is Crystal clear with amenities such as meals, entertainment and audio-visual equipment included in the fare.
COMPARE THE VALUE (per person, per day)
|Crystal Cruises||5-Star Resort|
|(Sample incentive rates)||(Group rate)|
COST PER DAY:
Ocean view room
Meeting & Incentive Packages include:
- In-stateroom bar setup
- Wine served with dinner
- Onboard gratuities
- Bottled water, sodas, espresso drinks, and specialty non-alchoholic beverages
- Private cocktail reception with butler-passed hot and cold hors d'oeuvres
- Coffee breaks
(Full beverage packages also available)
Transcend the traditional. Venture beyond the expected. Watch motivation soar as your top performers become inspired by the allure of an incentive cruise aboard Silversea – the world’s most awarded small ship cruise line.
Silversea’s special interest and corporate cruises escort your guests from one intriguing destination to the next while indulging their every whim with an array of sublime luxuries: spacious ocean-view suites, gourmet dining and exceptional amenities.
Set the bar high, far and in distant lands. Silversea’s Corporate & Incentive cruises feature worldwide itineraries with over 400 enticing destinations on all seven continents
Only the Best for Your Best
From sumptuously appointed suites with personalised butler service and carefully crafted excursions ashore to exquisite dining and all-inclusive amenities … let Silversea inspire, indulge and intrigue your top performers with exquisite style.
Rewarding On So Many Levels
In today’s increasingly competitive global workplace, it is more important than ever to reward top performers in a style that reflects true appreciation for the significance of their contributions. A Silversea cruise indulges with gourmet cuisine, inspires with exotic destinations and earns the reciprocal reward of immeasurable loyalty – adding a unique dimension to Silversea’s unmatched all-inclusive value.
- Exclusivity: Your attendees are the only guests on board, nobody else is coming or going during your charter.
- Prestige: Nothing bespeaks an organization's strength more eloquently than the ability to simply take command of a prestigious venue for its privileged guests' enjoyment.
- Branding: The itinerary, onboard programming, even the masthead on the daily program, all can be customized to declare that this is your event. The yacht can even fly a corporate flag if you wish.
- Egalitarian: All accommodations on The Yachts of Seabourn are luxurious, ocean-view suites of 277 square feet, plus six larger suites for VIPs. All participants will receive the same level of amenities and service—the best in the industry. This makes accommodation assignment easy.
- Control: Attendees are more likely to bond successfully and less likely to be distracted while traveling aboard a Seabourn yacht.
- Budget-friendly: Seabourn's charter rates include virtually all costs: luxury accommodations, all meals, liquor, gratuities and much more—agreed in US dollars. You never have to worry about foreign currency fluctuatio