Inspiring People to Explore and Care About the Planet
For complete details on all Lindblad Expedition Cruises, Departure Dates, Fares, Promotions, & Amenities, Please Call Cruises - Luxury Only 1-866-333-5355.
Our expeditions take our guests to some of the most beautiful and fascinating places on Earth. They’re places we’ve been going to for decades, yet they continue to surprise and delight us.
Unlike that of a cruise vacation, our philosophy of small ship travel offers a unique way for adventure travelers to explore and care for the world. Our expeditions are active adventures, engaging the mind and body. We explore with Zodiacs, kayaks and on foot, taking our guests to remote beaches and hidden coves, going further and getting closer to nature and wildlife. On board, guests interact with world-renowned scientists, naturalists and researchers and uncover stunning natural environments alongside skilled specialists utilizing state-of-the-art exploration tools.
Lindblad ships become a platform for enhancing the expedition experience for all guests by including National Geographic experts, photographers, visits to field sites of National Geographic-funded grantees, forums on board around current events and world issues, and participation by fellowship-funded teachers of geography and other subjects. Today the company is focused on finding creative ways to explore the places already “discovered.” Their growing fleet of small expedition ships, Zodiacs, sea kayaks, onboard Naturalists and underwater cameras are all examples of how Lindblad continually strives to help open the eyes of our guests when it comes to truly exploring. They do this because they believe the more their guests connect with these incredible places, the more they will become a force for preserving and protecting them.
Under the guidance of experienced leaders who have a great respect for natural and cultural environments, Lindblad Expeditions continues to approach expedition travel as a catalyst for making a difference in one’s life, and in the world.
Destinations: Africa, Alaska, Amazon, Antarctica, Arctic, Baja California, British and Irish Isles, Central America, Cultural, Egypt, Europe, Family Expeditions, Galapagos, Mediterranean, New Zealand Pacific Northwest, South America.
Venturing to the ends of the earth takes experience - and Linblad expeditions has more than 50 years' experience turning vacationers into active and engaged explorers. Come aboard and discover a world of adventure travel you never knew existed!
Why you should travel with us
Venturing to the ends of the earth takes experience - and Lindblad Expeditions has more than 50 years' experience turning vacationers into active and engaged explorers. Come aboard and discover a world of adventure travel you never knew existed..
- Everything is included. Unless it is an item of a personal nature or special arrangements (e.g. flightseeing over glaciers), everything you need to have a perfectly complete experience is included with your expedition.
- Innovation and tools for exploration. Our ships are equipped with kayaks and Zodiacs to take you into wild places safely, and utilize underwater video and audio technology that will bring the seldom seen or hear to vivid life.
- Expeditions, not tours. Whether it's on or off the beaten track, we bring adventure to travel by taking small groups to special places for distinctive and exclusive encounters with nature.
- Flexibility, spontaneity and freedom. Our thoughtfully crafted itineraries are built to include those often magical opportunities to experience nature's unplanned events.
- Fine food and accommodations. Skillfully prepared and presented regional cuisine, comfortable quarters and our wellness program make pleasure a significant part of the expedition experience.
- Insider access. Thanks to our long history of exploration we are able to provide insider and many times exclusive access to some of the world's most interesting places and people.
National Geographic has inspired you with stories from the most beautiful places around the world for more than a century. Now together with Linbald Expeditions you can discover them in person. Join us as we explore the places and issues that shape our incredible planet!